Some of you may remember an incident in May last year in which a British Airways Boeing 747-400 suffered an uncommanded slat-retraction on rotation at Johannesburg. I suggested that the aviating skills displayed by the crew were worthy of note.Well, now the detailed South African CAA incident report is available and it confirms that it […]
Archive | June, 2010
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
A320 A330 A380 AF447 Airbus Air France American Airlines Arsenyev Aviation & Environment Summit BA038 BALPA Bilbao birdstrike Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 Bombardier British Airways Brunswick Diane Teitelbaum ditching eads Eurocopter Farnborough Heathrow helicopter icing KC-30 KC-45 KC-767 kc-x LaGuardia MS-21 Northwest Airlines oil OpenSkies pitot tubes Project Lauren reporting Saif Mohammed al Suwaidi Southwest Airlines Tucano UAC United Airlines USAirways