This happened sometime over last weekend and the way it’s told to me inan email is that somewhere in the middle of it all was a technicianwho’s been pretty badly knocked about. Hope it’s not too bad.Anyway,roughly speaking the fork-lift, for reasons I know not, hit the stairsthat the guy was using to work on […]
Archive | MRO RSS feed for this section
Don’t worry, it’s in addition to Unusual Attitude. It’s called KD-Check and it’s for the world of MRO, which I’m spending an increasing amount of time covering.Take a quick look – my most recent post could actually just as well have turned up here. I’m wondering who the new Boeing 767 winglet customer is? And […]
When I was in Dallas earlier this year I had to turn down an invite to see the EcoPower engine washing process. Happily Southwest have now made a very neat movie of it.
Happened plenty of times before and no doubt will do again. Although a distressing surprise to see American managing it. Reportedly at Fort Worth Alliance during ground checks after a test-flight after a heavy check.
Yes, both of you! Nice picture of an Air China A340 in the midst of a 8C-check at Ameco Beijing. The work included a major structural mod that involves removing the fin as you can see. When it all gets put back together it looks like the bottom picture. Ameco Beijing is an Air China […]
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!