Had Tiger chosen to write a press release regarding the overnight incident of a man breaking into its Gold Coast terminal and proceeding to break windows and upend furniture, one suspects they would have given in to their tendency to use the pun “pounce”.Alas, there was no press release, so I’ll make the Tiger-rific quip […]
Archive | June, 2010
Virgin Blue Poised to Introduce Business Class for Better Margins; Borghetti Refutes ‘Desk Clearing’ Profit Downgrade
Virgin Blue’s short-haul fleet is poised to see the introduction of business class under the carrier’s “New Blue” strategy. (Photo: Will Horton)Virgin Blue’s long-term “New Blue” strategy for the group aims to capture more of the corporate market with a business class while vowing its leisure product will be “attacking all three of our competitors […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus