AirAsia X has no qualms using bloodless prose when it comes to the Malaysian government blocking the carrier’s application to fly to Sydney and other key routes, which the government interprets as a threat to AirAsia X competitor and national carrier Malaysia Airlines. “Minister of Transport says public will welcome having choice between LCC and […]
Archive | September, 2010
In this installment of quirky news, the queen of daytime TV in America may have given away cars to her audience, but for the start of her 25th and final season, Oprah Winfrey teamed up with Qantas to fly “over 300 of Oprah’s most loyal viewers” to Australia in December for an eight-day, all expenses […]
Virgin Blue has confirmed what it has been wink winking, nudge nudging at for months: it will introduce a new livery.The carrier says it has hired Hans Hulsbosch as Creative Director who will be tasked with creating the carrier’s new livery as well as corporate identity. Virgin Blue has not given a timeline or cost […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus