Fox and Rix at Tuesday’s Avalon airport event. Photo: Will Horton In a bid to become a more formidable opponent to rival Melbourne Tullamarine airport, Avalon airport plans to introduce a connecting rail-bus service to the airport.Under the plan, CBD passengers will be able to take the V Line regional train to Lara station and […]
Archive | November, 2010
This afternoon the news a Qantas A380 suffered an uncontained engine failure after departing Singapore for Sydney caused the Twitterverse to explode, or should I say have an uncontained failure?That’s what the chatter was: uncontained and a failure. The initial rumour was the aircraft crashed in Indonesia. The Twitterati are not to be blamed for […]
Aviation fans in Melbourne (or watching Melbourne on TV) yesterday were graced with wall-to-wall visuals of the Emirates logo for Cup Day. The real treat though came in the afternoon when Emirates A380 A6-EDA tracked over from Sydney as EK5388 to conduct a flyover of Flemington Racecourse at 1100 feet (see flightpath), which Flickr user […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus