Photo: Virgin Australia livery revealed early
The Virgin Australia livery has been revealed a few hours ahead of its official launch thanks to a spotter who captured Airbus A330-200 VH-XFB departing Subang, Malaysia as ferry flight VOZ9062 for Sydney with Sir Richard Branson onboard. Read more…
You can follow updates from this morning’s events through my posts on Twitter.
Photo: Jon Kong
About Will Horton
- Virgin Australia finally unveils little-surprise regional route network
- Announcements pending for Virgin Australia
- Video: Virgin flair alive and well as Branson conducts in-flight toilet paper race
- Jetstar to slowly roll out revised livery
- Virgin Australia has capability to use mobile phones in-flight
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus
737 747 777 787 A320 A330 A330-200 A380 AirAsia AirAsia X Air India Air New Zealand Air NZ Alan Joyce American Airlines ash Avalon B/E Aerospace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 CASA Crawford Rix Delta Emirates F/A-18F Super Hornet F100 Hans Hulsbosch Jetstar John Borghetti Malaysia Airlines Melbourne oneworld Pacific Blue Perth Qantas QF32 Rolls-Royce Singapore Airlines Sydney Tiger Trent 900 V Australia Virgin Australia Virgin Blue