As we head into the third day of the Paris air show (our fourth day covering the show), it is interesting to compare the local and global perspectives of the show.Case in point: the Ryanair and Comac announcement. In Australia the Sydney Morning Herald is running with the headline “Ryanair steals spotlight at airshow”. Let […]
Archive | Air show RSS feed for this section
Way, way, way in the background of the above pic taken while walking about the Paris Air Show at Le Bourget is John Travolta’s Boeing 707, N707JT. It is parked with some vintage jets away from the publicly-accessible static area, and thus no opportunity to pry further.We do know Travolta loves aviation, and he did […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus