Will Horton [Updated with commentary at end]V Australia, Virgin Blue’s long-haul subsidiary, has converted its last two B777-300ER on firm order to options, according to a company spokeswoman.This was done in conjunction with Virgin Blue’s recent firm order for 50 Boeing 737s, which came with options for another 55 B737s.Boeing was about to commence work […]
Archive | Orders RSS feed for this section
A 737-800 takes off from Melbourne Tullamarine. (Photo: Will Horton)Whatever April Fool’s pranks punters come up with–787 in-flight restaurant, hologram IFE–Boeing can relax knowing it has today signed an agreement with Virgin Blue for 50 B737-800s with 25 options and 30 purchase rights for delivery from next year until 2017.The order is the largest in […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus