Will Horton is the editor of Wings Down Under, a Flightglobal blog launched in September 2009. Wings Down Under looks at the aviation industry in Australasia, with a particular focus on air transport in Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Will Horton’s Wings Down Under has been quoted in outlets including The Age, Australian […]
I first flew AirAsia X in July 2008 not knowing what to expect. It was a low-cost carrier but flew long-haul. After a few hours on my flight from Australia’s Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur (disclosure: it was a complimentary ticket) I was sold.The flight felt like any other. The main difference was that when […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus