On a recent Virgin Blue flight I was flipping through its in-flight magazine Voyeur. On page 124 listing codeshares and interline agreements, I read this curious statement under Qatar Airways: Direct flights between Melbourne and Doha commence December 2009, and between Sydney and Doha commence April 2010. Yes, Qatar started services to Melbourne earlier this month. […]
Archive | Quirky RSS feed for this section
767 photo by AirSpace user Keith Gaskell Across the Tasman separating Australia and New Zealand, trees are causing an uproar outside Rotorua airport. Next month Air New Zealand plans to start Rotorua-Sydney services using an A320. Rotorua (quasi-affectionately referred to as “Rotovegas” by Kiwis) is a tourist town just 113 miles from Auckland. As such, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus