Air New Zealand’s Boeing 747-400 fleet is getting a stay of execution thanks to a fresh delay to the 787-9.The 747 fleet was due to be retired by the end of next year but will now remain in service until the carrier’s first 787-9 is delivered sometime in 2014, chief financial officer Rob McDonald said.Air […]
Tag Archives | 767
Better times ahead? Photograph: AirSpace user boeing777 Debt-ridden Loss-making carrier Air Pacific hopes to turn its prospects around by restructuring its schedule and fleet by retiring its Boeing 767 and adding a 737 as it finalises an imminent acquisition plan for widebody aircraft.The Fijian national carrier expects to announce its wide-body selection within a month, […]
Qantas expects 2018 to be the latest year by which it will retire its 26-strong Boeing 767 fleet.The indicative timing was the only forward projection of the airline’s fleet disclosed to a recent Macquarie conference.A Qantas spokesman says the carrier could look to retire its large-capacity domestic workhorse earlier than 2018 if deliveries of 787 […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus