Skytraders C-212 VH-VHB, one of two in the carrier’s fleet, seen during better times. Photo: Skytraders Sydney-based Skytraders operates some unique aircraft, including an Airbus A319LR with built-in stairs and two EADS CASA 212-400 aircraft equipped with skis (see above photo).Unfortunately these unusual aircraft lend themselves to be operated in uncommon environments, producing some unusual–but […]
Tag Archives | A319
Skytraders A319 VH-VHD at Wilkins Aerodome, Antarctica (Photo: AAD) Update Wednesday: Skytraders Chief Pilot and Director of Operations Terry Vickers confirms his company’s A319 (above) was the aircraft involved in the Sunday incident at Cocos Islands off the northwestern coast of Australia. “There was a human error at the issue in closing the door which […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus