Air India 787 awaiting delivery. Photograph: AirSpace user Gloabl Ranger Melbourne will be the first Australian city to receive scheduled 787 service when Air India deploys the aircraft on its new Delhi-Melbourne route in October. “Direct flights to Australia are the top priority for us. The route will be profitable for Air India and is […]
Tag Archives | Air India
Air India plans to brings its Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to Melbourne starting 28 June, the latest in a series of launch dates. Photograph: Yannick Delamarre. Air India has set 28 June as the new start date of a daily Delhi-Melbourne service, which will be the only direct flight between the two countries, after a much […]
Landing at Delhi airport is an Air India A330, the aircraft the carrier could use to start a service to Melbourne. Photograph: AirSpace user Jimster Air India’s on-again, off-again saga of serving Australia via a service to Melbourne continues this week with a Melbourne airport spokeswoman saying it is a question of when and not […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus