Better times ahead? Photograph: AirSpace user boeing777 Debt-ridden Loss-making carrier Air Pacific hopes to turn its prospects around by restructuring its schedule and fleet by retiring its Boeing 767 and adding a 737 as it finalises an imminent acquisition plan for widebody aircraft.The Fijian national carrier expects to announce its wide-body selection within a month, […]
Tag Archives | Air Pacific
AirSpace user Seat 1A What words of encouragement might Air Pacific outgoing CEO John Campbell have for his successor?“There is a saying that when two elephants fight, the grass is crushed. We’re the grass.”Campbell was speaking to the Wall Street Journal last year about new and strong competition from Australia’s Jetstar and V Australia, the […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus