A Virgin ATR 72-500 bearing a French test registration. Photo: AirSpace user commercial aviation. Another of Virgin Australia’s poorly-kept secrets was made official today: Virgin’s new ATR 72-500 aircraft, to be operated by Skywest, will be used initially on the east coast to commence new services in October to Gladstone and Brisbane to Port Macquarie. […]
Tag Archives | ATR 72
This month Virgin Australia is due to take delivery of its first ATR turboprop aircraft, an ATR 72-500 after previously expecting the aircraft in May. It will be the first of four -500 variants and will be followed next year by four ATR 72-600, which received EASA certification in May.Virgin ordered up to 18 ATR […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus