A Dubai of the southern hemisphere? Auckland is moving forward with a goal to become a network hub for flights between Asia and South America.The New Zealand government has given its officials a mandate to negotiate new and more liberalised air service agreements with China and Brazil, as well as up to eight other countries, […]
Tag Archives | Auckland
Yesterday the first 5 of 24 Super Hornets arrived in Australia from Naval Air Station Lemoore in California. The Super Hornets’ trip across the Pacific involved multiple stops, including in Auckland where AirSpace photographer Peter Clark (NZpeteair) snapped these photos. On the ground at Auckland Departing Auckland for Amberley Peter also captured two accompanying aircraft, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus