Earlier today the Department of Defence and RAAF took a number of journos up on a C-130 for an air-to-air photo shoot with Hornets to coincide with this week’s Avalon airshow. You can view the slideshow below or go here for a full-screen view.
Tag Archives | Avalon
Fox and Rix at Tuesday’s Avalon airport event. Photo: Will Horton In a bid to become a more formidable opponent to rival Melbourne Tullamarine airport, Avalon airport plans to introduce a connecting rail-bus service to the airport.Under the plan, CBD passengers will be able to take the V Line regional train to Lara station and […]
Perhaps fitting since Sunday was Easter, this week saw two resurrected airline rumours.TIGER TO AVALON?First was that Tiger Airways would start flights out of Melbourne’s Avalon airport, which the carrier refused to confirm or deny. Presently only Jetstar serves Avalon, 55 km from Melbourne’s CBD, where transport options from the CBD are to drive or […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus