Jetstar passengers will be sure to notice a cabin retrofit the carrier will begin later this year.The carrier plans to retrofit half of its A320 fleet with B/E Aerospace’s Pinnacle seat, as we reported earlier today. The Pinnacle seat has relocated the “literature pocket” (where the in-flight magazine, safety card, and air sickness bag are […]
Tag Archives | B/E Aerospace
Aviation fans in Melbourne (or watching Melbourne on TV) yesterday were graced with wall-to-wall visuals of the Emirates logo for Cup Day. The real treat though came in the afternoon when Emirates A380 A6-EDA tracked over from Sydney as EK5388 to conduct a flyover of Flemington Racecourse at 1100 feet (see flightpath), which Flickr user […]
Sunset for Emirates’ A340-500s in Oz: B777s, with lie-flat biz beds, to replace A340-500s by next yearLast week was a good week for economy class travelers with Air New Zealand’s announcement of lie-flat seats in economy seats.Economy passengers haven’t fared so well this week. Emirates will pull all A340-500 aircraft off Australian and Tasman routes […]
Taken by AirSpace user dream An otherwise mundane statement by the University of Melbourne announcing a new travel agreement with Emirates breaks the news Emirates will–finally–send the A380 to Melbourne (emphasis added): Emirates spokesperson Stephen Holl said that the airline operatesthree daily flights ex Melbourne to Dubai using their Airbus A340-500and Boeing 777-300 aircraft with […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus