This edition of quirky news is brought to you by Virgin Australia, whose new sixty-second television advertisement features music by Les Gock Sound Thinking and cameos from uniform designer Juli Grbac, creative director Hans Hulsbosch, and a Singapore Airlines Boeing 777 aircraft. Say what? The 777 makes a brief appearance around the :46 second mark when […]
Tag Archives | Boeing 777
Air Austral’s B777-300ER will operate on the Reunion-Sydney-Noumea route from next February. Photo by AirSpace user dream.Following an anti-terrorism training exercise in which an Air Austral B777-300ER was accidentally shot at, the carrier’s two-strong -300ER fleet is going to receive some Pacific rejuvenation.Reunion-based Air Austral will from next February upgauge its twice-weekly Reunion-Sydney-Noumea service from […]
Will Horton [Updated with commentary at end]V Australia, Virgin Blue’s long-haul subsidiary, has converted its last two B777-300ER on firm order to options, according to a company spokeswoman.This was done in conjunction with Virgin Blue’s recent firm order for 50 Boeing 737s, which came with options for another 55 B737s.Boeing was about to commence work […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus