Add Air New Zealand to the list of customers not mincing words with Boeing over delays to its 787 Dreamliner. Chief financial officer Rob McDonald in Sydney yesterday had a concise message over news the carrier’s first 787-9, for which it is the launch customer with an order for eight, has been delayed from late […]
Tag Archives | Boeing
As we head into the third day of the Paris air show (our fourth day covering the show), it is interesting to compare the local and global perspectives of the show.Case in point: the Ryanair and Comac announcement. In Australia the Sydney Morning Herald is running with the headline “Ryanair steals spotlight at airshow”. Let […]
One possible bio-derived jet fuel option: juncea. The series of bio-derived jet fuel demonstration flights that commenced in 2008 with Virgin Atlantic and later Air New Zealand left no doubt biofuels could be a reality in aviation, and the flights helped start the biofuel certification processes.As certification is now expected imminently, there is a debate […]
On Monday commenced Boeing’s week-long media tour of its Australian operations. Boeing and its partners are undertaking some interesting and worthwhile projects in Australia ranging from UAVs to composites, the big-ticket items in aviation’s future (check back later this week for updates on those).Australia is also home Boeing’s largest presence outside of America with 2,800 […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus