For those of us counting on next week’s Australia Pacific Aviation Outlook Summit to receive real answers about Tiger Airways Australia’s grounding, keep looking.Tiger Australia managing director Crawford Rix–whose resignation was announced last week–has pulled out of delivering a keynote at the conference and has not been replaced. A conference spokeswoman confirmed Rix’s and Tiger’s […]
Tag Archives | Crawford Rix
Tiger Australia managing director Crawford Rix last November. He will now exit stage left by 31 July. A quick succession of events on Wednesday evening concluded with Tiger Airways Australia managing director Crawford Rix resigning effective the end of the month after a year on the job.Hours earlier the Civil Aviation Safety Authority announced its […]
Tiger Australia’s latest managing director is Crawford Rix, an affable British chap formerly with bmi and who you could almost hug if it wasn’t for a tiger beating you to it. Although Tiger is still lip-tight about its plans, Rix’s gravitas makes Tiger’s secrecy less insulting.Rix and I were having a chat after Tiger launched […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus