Etihad’s business class: what Etihad passengers aren’t finding on V Australia. It was curious to read a press release extolling how V Australia has topped Roy Morgan Research’s latest Airline Satisfaction Report. The survey found V Australia passengers are 91% “very” or “fairly” satisfied, which is ahead of stalwarts like Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, […]
Tag Archives | Etihad Airways
As Virgin Blue’s V Australia prepares for a major strategy shift by launching flights to Abu Dhabi next month as part of its alliance with Etihad Airways, it is worth noting the partnership has a friendship at its core.Virgin Blue chief executive John Borghetti and his counterpart at Etihad Airways, James Hogan, were all smiles […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus