The first five of 24 Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornets for the Royal Australian Air Force have arrived in Australia at its largest air force base, Amberley in Queensland. The F/A-18Fs are Canberra’s first new combat aircraft in 25 years. More here, including an update on Boeing’s efforts to sell the Super Hornet to other countries.Here’s my […]
Tag Archives | F/A-18F Super Hornet
Yesterday the first 5 of 24 Super Hornets arrived in Australia from Naval Air Station Lemoore in California. The Super Hornets’ trip across the Pacific involved multiple stops, including in Auckland where AirSpace photographer Peter Clark (NZpeteair) snapped these photos. On the ground at Auckland Departing Auckland for Amberley Peter also captured two accompanying aircraft, […]
In about 14 hours the first 5 of 24 F/A-18F Super Hornets for the Royal Australian Air Force will touch down for the first time on Australian soil at Amberley Air Force Base, southwest of Brisbane in Queensland.Wings Down Under will be at the base for the event. You can follow me on Twitter for […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus