This edition of quirky news is courtesy of Jetstar’s press release today announcing its new a la carte fare structure. Commenting on the ability to pick an assortment of offerings, the release quotes Jetstar chief executive Bruce Buchanan saying: “You can choose almost everything but the seat colour.”It was a spin on Henry Ford’s classic […]
Tag Archives | Hans Hulsbosch
For the livery of the newest Virgin Group airline, Virgin Australia creative director Hans Hulsbosch took inspiration from the Group’s oldest livery: the 1984 scheme that debuted on Virgin Atlantic’s Maiden Voyager. “I went all the way back to the origins of Virgin and then leapfrogged, hopefully, to another era,” Hulsbosch says on the Sydney […]
Virgin Blue has confirmed what it has been wink winking, nudge nudging at for months: it will introduce a new livery.The carrier says it has hired Hans Hulsbosch as Creative Director who will be tasked with creating the carrier’s new livery as well as corporate identity. Virgin Blue has not given a timeline or cost […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus