Better times ahead? Photograph: AirSpace user boeing777 Debt-ridden Loss-making carrier Air Pacific hopes to turn its prospects around by restructuring its schedule and fleet by retiring its Boeing 767 and adding a 737 as it finalises an imminent acquisition plan for widebody aircraft.The Fijian national carrier expects to announce its wide-body selection within a month, […]
Tag Archives | Hong Kong
Perhaps fitting since Sunday was Easter, this week saw two resurrected airline rumours.TIGER TO AVALON?First was that Tiger Airways would start flights out of Melbourne’s Avalon airport, which the carrier refused to confirm or deny. Presently only Jetstar serves Avalon, 55 km from Melbourne’s CBD, where transport options from the CBD are to drive or […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus