Here are some early photos from today’s uniform unveiling at Westfield Sydney. As Wings Down Under reported earlier in the week, the uniforms have much resemblance to Virgin Atlantic’s uniforms. Females get knee-length cherry red dresses or skirts (not too tight, ahem Virgin Atlantic) and loose white blouses, both complemented with a thin black belt. The […]
Tag Archives | Juli Grbac
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus
737 747 777 787 A320 A330 A330-200 A380 AirAsia AirAsia X Air India Air New Zealand Air NZ Alan Joyce American Airlines ash Avalon B/E Aerospace Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 CASA Crawford Rix Delta Emirates F/A-18F Super Hornet F100 Hans Hulsbosch Jetstar John Borghetti Malaysia Airlines Melbourne oneworld Pacific Blue Perth Qantas QF32 Rolls-Royce Singapore Airlines Sydney Tiger Trent 900 V Australia Virgin Australia Virgin Blue