Oman Air’s plan to codeshare to Australia with Malaysia Airlines (MAS) has been put on hold following the latter’s intention to join the Oneworld alliance from late 2012, as we reported on our Air Transport Intelligence service.The Omani national carrier had been in discussions with MAS to establish a virtual network serving Australia, a spokesman […]
Tag Archives | Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines Boeing 747-400 departing London Heathrow. Photograph: AirSpace user apgphoto Malaysia Airlines’ announcement today to join the oneworld alliance from late next year has deep implications for Qantas, who is sponsoring Malaysia’s entry, and Virgin Australia. The ramifications for Virgin are more clear-cut, although official word is awaiting. Virgin and Malaysia can be expected […]
AirAsia X has no qualms using bloodless prose when it comes to the Malaysian government blocking the carrier’s application to fly to Sydney and other key routes, which the government interprets as a threat to AirAsia X competitor and national carrier Malaysia Airlines. “Minister of Transport says public will welcome having choice between LCC and […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus