Malaysia Airlines Boeing 747-400 departing London Heathrow. Photograph: AirSpace user apgphoto Malaysia Airlines’ announcement today to join the oneworld alliance from late next year has deep implications for Qantas, who is sponsoring Malaysia’s entry, and Virgin Australia. The ramifications for Virgin are more clear-cut, although official word is awaiting. Virgin and Malaysia can be expected […]
Tag Archives | oneworld
Etihad – a missed opportunity for Qantas? Photograph: Yannick Delamarre. The importance of a global alliance–oneworld, SkyTeam, and Star–largely depends on which hemisphere you live in. If in the north, that global alliance is critical. If in the south or working for a Virgin group airline, geographic strategy comes before alliances.That maxim is now being […]
Take off for oneworld. Photograph: AirSpace user commercial aviation As airlines continuously look to enhance their bottom line, one contemplation of low-cost carriers in this region is if they should bundle their fares or not.Leaving fares unbundled gives passengers choice, but bundling allows airlines to extract higher yields and attract passengers who do not want […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus