Pacific Blue’s B737-800s will re-deployed to trans-Tasman and Southeast Asian routes. Photos by AirSpace user FlyPHANUKhttp://www.flightglobal.com/airspace/media/flyphanuk/canterbury-belle-35249.aspx. Two words summarise the first phase ofVirgin Blue’s network review: overdue and lacklustre. Pacific Blue After 21 months flying domestic New Zealand routes, Virgin Blue’sPacific Blue subsidiary will exit the domestic New Zealand market, citinglosses in the tens of […]
Tag Archives | Pacific Blue
Virgin Blue could shift some of its V Australia routes to Pacific Blue, whose B737-800 is seen touching down at New Zealand’s Christchurch. Photo: Will Horton.The Virgin Blue Group has affirmed its commitment to a number of its destinations but acknowledges it could shift some flights operated by its long-haul and full-service V Australia subsidiary […]
Virgin Blue subsidiary Pacific Blue gets props in this edition of quirky news. The honour is for its cheeky ad campaign promoting NZ-Australia flights.First, some context: an earthquake last July moved New Zealand’s South Island 30cm closer to Australia.And now the ad from an e-mail sent earlier this week:For those looking to brush up on […]
V Aus 777 on the ground at SYD. An aircraft not in the sky is an aircraft not making money. The headline of V Australia applying to return to sister-carrier Pacific Blue its rights to fly to Fiji is gaining a lot of traction, but it’s important to read the details.Emphasis added from Etravelblackboard: In […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus