Virgin Australia is expected to make the most of Sir Richard Branson’s ongoing visit to Australia by disclosing strategic decisions. The Virgin Group founder is in Australia for charity talks, announced Virgin’s eucalyptus biofuel project, and is having some mid-flight fun with toilet paper.Some announcements were due to be released late last week but were […]
Tag Archives | Perth
Poor Qantas Group. Someone, PR or reviewer, tries to make a joke but only ends up praising Virgin Australia. First there was Jetstar and seat colours and now it is espresso.The Sun-Herald review of Qantas’ (over-hyped) 747 service to Perth concludes: Sky Report’s only black mark was our flight attendant’s (albeit gentle) mocking when we […]
It is far too easy to be engrossed by the fact Qantas today resumed scheduled domestic services to Perth on the world’s most long-running iconic aircraft: the Boeing 747. The -300 variant of the 747 plyed the trans-con route up until late last decade and the -400 variant, which flew today from Sydney to Perth, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus