Update: The above photo, by AirSpace photographer Commercial Aviation, has been added.Virgin Australia’s first ATR72-500 turboprop, operated by Skywest, has been snapped on spotting website Skyliner bearing French test registration F-WWEH. The photo is here.The ATR is the first of up to 18 -500 and -600 variants the Western Australia carrier will operate for Virgin […]
Tag Archives | Skywest
Unspecified turboprops to be operated by Skywest in Virgin colours will supplement Virgin-operated E-190s. Photograph: AirSpace user Rear Loader John Borghetti has made clear the purpose of his job as chief executive of Virgin Blue: to return to shareholders the greatest profit possible.International routes from Australia can be a dogfight (see the trans-Pacific) and trunk […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus