Tiger Australia chief executive Tony Davis will be receiving safety advice from Chris Manning. How will the two work together? Tiger Airways Australia is further showing how serious it is about improving its safety tract, deficiencies in which led it be grounded on 2 July, by appointing former Qantas chief pilot Chris Manning to the […]
Tag Archives | Tony Davis
Issuing a report after investigating an incident is a necessary part of aviation safety, but last week provided a delusional sense of conclusion.The Australian Transport Safety Bureau report in question was the preliminary investigation into the 7 June incident of Tiger Airways descending below minimum safe altitude, the first of two incidents last month. In […]
Tiger Australia managing director Crawford Rix last November. He will now exit stage left by 31 July. A quick succession of events on Wednesday evening concluded with Tiger Airways Australia managing director Crawford Rix resigning effective the end of the month after a year on the job.Hours earlier the Civil Aviation Safety Authority announced its […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Tiger seemingly unaware of its own grounding extension as it declares “nobody’s perfect”
- Senator’s proposed cabin crew rights bill more humble than revolutionary
- Before grounding Tiger showed signs of growing up
- Tiger to resume services to only 5 cities?
- One way or another, Tiger Australia service resumption in sight
- christian louboutin shop japan clothing on Fixing Rolls-Royce’s disposable A380 engines
- louis vuitton outlet on A lounge worse than McDonald’s and service lower than a “snake’s scrotum”: funny complaints to Air New Zealand
- louis vuitton outlet on Qantas complacency at its finest, and how Joyce may be its only hope
- Chapeaux Atlanta Braves on Will Vietnam’s SkyTeam Entry Give Greater Access to Australia?
- bakkerij brunssum on Annals of history: How Boeing lost Qantas’s VLA order to Airbus