What is AirportCharges?
AirportCharges is the largest source of global airport charges and is now available through Air Transport Intelligence (ATI)
AirportCharges is the complete online resource for global airport charges information. From official airport charges documents and helpful summary sheets through to benchmarking of charges against competitor airports to up-to-date fuel prices, AirportCharges has the relevant information for airports in every continent.
- data for over 2,000 airports
- official airport charges documents to download as PDFs
- access to historical charges and tariff variations
Why subscribe to AirportCharges?
- Examine charges via pro-forma summary
- Calculate turnaround costs for specific aircraft and load factors
- Analyse how charges have changed over time
- Compare the charges profile at up to six airports at a glance
Who uses AirportCharges?
- Business Jet operators
- Charter companies
Other news and data services available from Flightglobal
- Capstats – global capacity and frequency analyser
- JP airline-fleets - details of all commercially operated fleet worldwide.
- MRO News - NEW - latest aircraft maintenance news and contact announcements
- Air Transport Intelligence - essential real-time civil aviation news and data
- Commercial Aviation - high-quality airline and aircraft finance reporting
- ACAS - leading aircraft database
- Milicas - information on fixed-wing military aircraft fleet
- Helicas - information on civil and military turbine-powered helicopters
- ACAS Business Aviation - comprehensive market information
- Flightglobal Insight - tailored aviation industry research
- ICAO Data - statistical data from International Civil Aviation Organisation