AWAS adds 24 aircraft to the portfolio

London
Source: Flightglobal.com
This story is sourced from Flightglobal.com

Operating lessor AWAS ended the third quarter to 31 August with 24 more aircraft than its balance at 31 November 2012.

AWAS had 265 aircraft in its fleet with a net book value of $8.6 billion at quarter-end, compared with 241 aircraft with a net book value of $7.6 billion nine months earlier.

The lessor's fleet comprised 216 narrowbody aircraft, representing 82% of the portfolio by the percentage of units, while widebody aircraft accounted for the remaining 18%.

Of this amount, 253 units were passenger aircraft and the remaineder were freighters.