What is Capstats?
CapStats is a powerful and easy to use service for viewing and downloading current and historic flight frequency and capacity data from the Innovata airline schedules database. It has been created to give quick access to high level information on flight frequency and seat capacity data, showing output by a number of fields including airline, airport, aircraft type, country and continent.
- capacity/frequency data for all scheduled services
- over 800 airlines and 45,000 airport pairs
- historical data to 2002
- monthly updates and 6 months worth of advance information
- onscreen analysis or download to Excel
- summarise data by airline, airport, aircraft type or year.
Why subscribe to Capstats?
- Airports use it to monitor airline trends, new routes and market shares versus competitors, as well as forecasting demand
- Airlines use it to compare themselves against competitors, assess market on new routes in addition to trend analyses
- Consultants use it to analyse the industry and make key recommendations to their clients
- Manufacturers and suppliers use it to determine their key market opportunities
Other news and data service from Flightglobal
- AirportCharges - global capacity and frequency analyser
- JP airline-fleets - details of all commercially operated fleet worldwide.
- MRO News - NEW - latest aircraft maintenance news and contact announcements
- Air Transport Intelligence - essential real-time civil aviation news and data
- Commercial Aviation - high-quality airline and aircraft finance reporting
- ACAS - leading aircraft database
- Milicas - information on fixed-wing military aircraft fleet
- Helicas - information on civil and military turbine-powered helicopters
- ACAS Business Aviation - comprehensive market information
- Flightglobal Insight - tailored aviation industry research
- ICAO Data - statistical data from International Civil Aviation Organisation