What is the JP data-feed?
The JP data-feed makes the same trusted data from JP Airline-Fleets and JP Biz-Jet directories available in electronic format (zipped CSV files).The JP data-feed is available in two versions – or combined:
- JP data-feed – Airlines (commercial ops), is based on the JP airline fleets directory, containing details of all commercially operated aircraft world wide above 1.3t MTOW plus government fleets above 5t MTOW. This covers over 6000 operators / 80,000 fixed wing aircraft
- JP Data feed – Biz, is based on the JP Biz-Jet directory, containing details of all business jets/turboprops corporate or private use
- JP Data feed – Combi contains the whole JP dataset
JP data is powered by Flight’s powerful ACAS database… so there is much more data available
How is the data provided?
Subscriptions are annual; the data is updated monthly via email or can be uploaded to your FTP site and is provided in two linked tables:
Who subscribes to JP data feeds?
- ATC for checking the operator / owner of over flying aircraft
- Airports use the JP data for stand allocation, billing and the NOx emissions data for environmental charges
- Air charter companies for sourcing lift