Shenzhen Airlines raises CNY700m in short-term bonds

Singapore
Source:
This story is sourced from Pro
See more Pro news »

Shenzhen Airlines has raised yuan (CNY) 700 million ($113 million) from a short-term bond issue made on 8 April.

The bonds will have a one-year tenure, with a coupon rate of 4.33%, Air China said in a filing on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.

China's flag carrier owns 51% of the carrier, while Shenzhen International Holdings owns the remaining 49%.