Tanzania’s Precision Air appoints new CEO

London
Source:
This story is sourced from Pro
See more Pro news »

Sauda Rajab has been appointed chief executive of Precision Air, following the retirement of outgoing CEO Alphonce Kioko.

Rajab joins the Tanzanian carrier after 23 years at Kenya Airways, where she most recently served as general manager, cargo.

Kioko had served Precision Air as CEO for 10 years, during which time annual passenger numbers at the airline grew from 200,000 to about 1 million.

He also oversaw an initial public offering in 2010, which raised $7 million by floating 60% of the carrier. Kenya Airways owns the remaining 40%.

Precision Air operates a fleet of three ATR 42s, seven ATR 72s and two Boeing 737-700s.