The hugely successful Flight International Front Cover Competition is back for its sixth year, giving you the chance to see your favourite image appear on magazine shelves around the globe.
We’re looking to capture THE image of 2012 – the photo that encapsulates the essence of this great industry. The winner will feature on the cover of Flight International's festive issue and also receive £100 and a framed copy.
Last year, AirSpace user Flyvertosset was voted the winner and his stunning air-to-air shot of a Flying Fortress, taken on a Sony SLT-A55V, featured on the cover of Flight International.
There are three ways to enter the competition:
- Upload your image to our dedicated gallery on AirSpace (signing up takes seconds)
- Send your image to email@example.com. Please limit to three images. Flightglobal will upload these images (with due credit) to the gallery so users can view them.
- If you have already uploaded your image to AirSpace (remember they must have been taken in 2012), email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Flightglobal will upload the linked images to the gallery (with due credit) so other users can view them.
Upload your image TODAY to the Flight International Front Cover Competition gallery on AirSpace
Every year we receive hundreds of exceptionally high-quality entries. See the entries for previous competitions:
- 2011 Front Cover Competition entries
- 2010 Front Cover Competition entries
- 2009 Front Cover Competition entries
- 2008 Front Cover Competition entries
- 2007 Front Cover Competition entries
Closing entry for the competition is Monday 3 December – so enter now!
Front Cover Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition deadline is midnight on 3 December 2012.
- The image must have been taken during 2012.
- The image has to be owned by the person entering the competition, no forgeries or copies are allowed.
- The winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 prize money.
- There is no limit to the number of times each registrant may take part.
- No employee of Reed Business Information is eligible to enter the competition.
- Judges include the editors of Flight International and Flightglobal.com – their decision is final.
- Flightglobal can use entered images on editorial features around the site but will endeavour to give due credit when possible.
- More general rules can be found on Flightglobal’s AirSpace site.
For details of Flightglobal's products and services, go to www.flightglobal.com/products
Part of Reed Business Information Ltd T: +44(0)20 8652 3500 Quadrant House www.reedbusiness.co.uk The Quadrant Registered in England, No 151537 Sutton, Surrey SM25AS A division of Reed Business Information.