The WEBBIES Awards – from Flightglobal celebrate and acknowledge the best and brightest aviation websites and online activities.
Now in its fourth year with new and improved categories, Flightglobal welcomes entries and nominations from the entire online aviation community, from established industry leaders to striving newcomers to enter themselves or nominate an airport, airline or aircraft manufacturer or other aerospace company.
Flightglobal, the world’s leading aviation news website, has always been at the forefront of the aviation industry’s online activity by breaking news online, comprehensive web-wide search, community space, premium content and social networking activity. In addition, it can boast Flight International magazine’s fully searchable and free to access historic pages dating back to 1909.
Flightglobal is proud to recognise the very best and brightest aviation and aerospace websites and online activities with these annual web awards.
A panel of independent judges within the industry and key figures in online development at Reed Business Information will be looking for established industry leaders and enthusiastic newcomers, and everyone in between, to enter The WEBBIES as well as encouraging them to nominate their own favourites in the five categories.
What winners will receive:
- The WEBBIES logo to display on their website
- Feature in editorial review of The WEBBIES on Flightglobal and Flight International magazine
- Featured on the Flight International Blog at the time of winning announcements
- Guaranteed week-long presence on Flightglobal homepage
- Guaranteed week-long presence on relevant channel homepage on Flightglobal
- Links from the Flightglobal e-newsletters
- Opportunity to post 2min video profiling their winning site on Flight Blog
- Entry/nominations open – 28 November 2011
- Entries/nominations close - 13 January 2012
- Judging period - 18 - 25 January 2012
- Winners announced - Between 30 January - 3 February 2012