Flightglobal in partnership with Reed Exhibitions are delighted to announce our Flightglobal Forecast sessions which will take place at the Aircraft Interiors Expo on the 5th and 6th April in Hamburg. These will be a series of three high-level insight sessions designed to provide the latest forecasts and debates that will impact the Interiors markets in 2016 and beyond.
In a panel discussion format the sessions promote full audience participation in a relaxed but engaging environment as we get to grips with the core issues affecting the industry right now. The sessions are free to attend so make sure you register now to avoid disappointment.
• Where are we in the demand cycle?
• Are OEMs being too over optimistic? Is this demand sustainable?
• Should suppliers step up and make the necessary investments in equipment, facilities and workers to support higher production rates?
Chris Seymour - Head of market analysis, Ascend Flightglobal Consultancy
Michael Lischke, Director, Michael Lishke Consulting
• BYOD (Bring your Own Device) vs. installed IFE (In-Flight Entertainment Systems) – A round-up
• Inflight Wifi – What are the pros and cons! Are safety concerns gathering speed?
• Is the willingness of passengers to pay for connectivity and inflight entertainment changing?
David Lavorel, CEO, SITAONAIR
Patrick Prefontaine, VP Strategic Partnerships, GEE
Jan-Peter Gaense, Director Project & Certification, Lufthansa Systems
Dawood Al Raisi, Senior Manager Technical Projects, Oman Air - Engineering & Maintenance
Johan Mägi, Head of Onboard Product & Services (Inflight Director), SAS Scandinavian Airlines
• How can you efficiently maximise the use of space in the aircraft in order to gain the most number of passengers per flight but retain safety, good working conditions for crew, seat comfort and passengers’ convenience.
• More passengers or greater comfort? Does it need to be a choice? How are airlines worldwide innovating?
Guillaume Perez, Design Organisation Manager, TAG Aviation S.A.
Krzysztof Moczulski, Executive Director, Product Development and Customer Exellence, LOT Polish Airlines