The new edition of the Airline Business podcast is now available.
Join executive editor Graham Dunn as he speaks to FlightGlobal reporters around the globe to look at some of the big stories playing out among airlines in Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
FlightGlobal’s executive director of content Max Kingsley-Jones joins Graham to talk through some of the big fleet cuts already announced by European operators and consider which types of aircraft airlines may decide to move out of their fleets.
Asia-Pacific editor Greg Waldron paints a mixed picture of developments across Asia-Pacific, the first region to be hit by the pandemic and where some markets have been among the first to open back up.
Finally Americas air transport editor Pilar Wolfsteller updates on the challenges carriers in Latin America are facing as the crisis deepens, evident as the region’s biggest carrier LATAM Airlines Group followed Avianca into formal restructuring.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
The easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss