Air Transport Intelligence
What is Air Transport Intelligence?
Air Transport Intelligence (ATI) is the leading online intelligence service for the global air transport industry, providing fast access to real-time news and data 24 hours a day. It provides air transport professionals with timely and accurate market intelligence.
Over 30,000 air transport professionals access ATI every day for data that secures a competitive advantage in winning business, saving time and ensuring that a vital story is never missed.
The vast amount of data that ATI provides is advanced, detailed and accurate, allowing experts in the aviation industry to gain a competitive edge.
- Real time global air transport news coverage
- Personalised email alerts to focus on your clients and prospects
- Essential data and extensive profiles on over 2600 airlines
- Market data, rankings and analysis from Airline Business
- World respected ICAO Airline Traffic and Financial reports
- Airline filing information directly from FAA and US DOT
- Commentary and analysis on over 2000 airports worldwide
- Routes & schedule data including route maps from Innovata
- Searchable archive offering access to ATI, Airline Business & Flight International
Why subscribe to Air Transport Intelligence?
- Win business - ATI is an essential tool to help you beat your competitors to win new business contracts.
- Gain market knowledge - With ATI you can easily assess the market for your products and services, obtain industry growth figures, trends and analysis, and monitor your competition - all in one service.
- Save time - ATI’s personalisation tools allow you to quickly follow-up on the news and topics that are vital to you and your business.
97% of subscribers agree that ATI is the premier service for providing news regarding air transport - Source: ATI User Survey 2007
ATI Premium Modules
- Filings - Online access to airline filings information directly from the US DOT.
- Lexis-Nexis - Offering online access to over 5000 sources of global news.
- Airline Business Premium - Open access to the magazine’s famous data archives.
What our customers say
|I use ATI intensively several times a day. It is the base for my knowledge on the market and it keeps me up-to-date in a timely and efficient manner. ATI has become a very important tool at all levels here at Lufthansa Technik in keeping us up-to-date on a daily basis. If you want to be successful in this highly competitive market, you need reliable and accurate information. ATI provides us with this and more.|
|Director Marketing Research|
|As the dedicated aviation research group of a specialized transportation bank, ATI for us not only is an indispensible instrument to keep abreast of relevant daily industry news but its archive and database functions also are important and frequently used tools for our in depth research projects.|
|Bert van Leeuwen|
|Head of Aviation Industry Research|
|DVB Bank AG|