As the global industry gathers in Paris, France’s own aerospace sector is in buoyant mood, with Airbus and its supply chain gearing up for A350 and A400M production, and Dassault’s hopes high it can win Rafale export deals and ramp-up sales of top-end Falcon business jets. But – a decade after the creation of EADS and an integrated Airbus – a second wave of industry consolidation could be imminent. Our report assesses the health of the national industry
- Is conolidation coming for two of France's biggest players?
- France showcases frontline equipment
- Aerostructures Aerolia goes alone
- Business aviation Daher delivers
- GA New life for old programmes
- Cluster Out of the valley
- Supplier Propelling Ratier-Figeac's fortunes
- Is Zodiac's interiors success written in the stars?
Source: Flight International