- Source One Aviation Repair (SOAR) has appointed Jim Jijawi (above) as managing director.
- Hitachi Capital Business Finance has named Giles Latchford as the new head of aviation.
- Long-standing KLM chief executive Leo van Wijk is stepping down from his role next year, and will be succeeded by his deputy and chief operations officer Peter Hartman.
- Composite specialist NP Aerospace has appointed Stephen Henwood as non-executive director and chairman of the board.
- CSA Czech Airlines' majority shareholder, the Czech finance ministry, is replacing the head of the airline's supervisory board, Jan Dzvonik, with economist Miroslav Sevcik. Supervisory board vice-chairman Jiri Pos has also stepped down from his role, but will remain on the board.
- Sagem Défense Sécurité's board of directors has named Jean-Paul Herteman (below) chairman and chief executive of Safran subsidiary Sagem Défense Sécurité. Christian Jaeger has been named vice-president, programmes and operations and Gilbert Font takes on the role of vice-president economic and social affairs. Herteman is also Safran executive vice-president in charge of the defence security branch.
Source: Flight International