The new edition of the Airline Business podcast is now available.
Join executive editor Graham Dunn and managing editor Lewis Harper as they discuss another round of winter failures in the European market – including Thomas Cook’s collapse.
They also examine Virgin Atlantic’s plans for a third runway at Heathrow, the surprise LATAM-Delta tie-up and growth at China’s airports as Beijing Daxing opens.
FlightGlobal’s executive director of content Max Kingsley-Jones then joins Graham to talk through this month’s Airline Business cover interview with Emirates Airline’s president Tim Clark.
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
The easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss