Graham and Lewis discuss IATA’s recent forecast for 2023, which showed the industry tipping into profitable territory after a punishing few years.
They also discuss airport charges following more developments at Heathrow, and consider Virgin Atlantic’s growth plans.
They then focus on the A380’s fortunes following Etihad’s decision to bring some back into service, before discussing United Airlines’ recent bumper aircraft order – and a potential order from Air India.
Music credit: Tea K Pea “highabove”/Creative Commons
There are several ways to listen to the Airline Business podcast.
You can listen via the Soundcloud player above, but the easiest method is to subscribe via your usual podcast app by searching for “Airline Business”. This will ensure you get each new edition as soon as it is released, and also means you can download the podcast to listen to at your leisure.
You can also listen and subscribe via the links below:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/airline-business-podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4Ph6o5n8hbAH1w8oWvaln9
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/airlinebusinesspodcast
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=374940&refid=stpr
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/News–Politics-Podcasts/Airline-Business-Podcast-p1206569
- RSS feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:572511894/sounds.rss