THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. CHECK OUT 2008'S FRONT COVER COMPETITION ...
Flightglobal and Flight International are offering a great opportunity to get your image onto the front cover of Flight International magazine.
Through our community platform AirSpace, you have the opportunity to upload your own pictures to six distinct categories, with each category whittled down to a shortlist of three. The shortlists for each individual category will then be featured on AirSpace in December 2007, With the chosen overall picture not only having the prestige of adorning the front cover of Flight International's 18 December addition, but also receiving a framed copy of that cover and £100 (GBP) prize money.
Anybody can enter the competition by following these 3 simple steps.
- To enter the competition, firstly you need to become a member of AirSpace. Follow the link and simply press join at the top of the screen
- Then click on the category below that you wish to add your photo. This will open up the gallery page where you can see the current entries and also add your own, by clicking on the add photo option in the bottom right corner of the screen
- After pressing the add photo, you should be able to browse to your photo, and upload it to the relevant gallery
The six categories are:
- The closing date for entries will be midnight (GMT) on Sunday 9th December
- The AirSpace Image of the Year will be chosen by a panel of Flight judges, including the Editors of Flight International and Flightglobal. Their judges' decision is final.
- The Flight International cover to feature the AirSpace image of the year will be the 18th December 2007.
- In addition to their image being used as the front cover of Flight International, the winner will receive a framed copy of the cover of Flight International and £100 (GBP or equivalent value) prize money.
For inspiration, take a look at some of the entries we have had so far.