- General aviation manufacturer Sabreliner is boosting its operations and business development roles. Ronnie Herman is now senior vice-president operations, while Gene Findley is senior director of operations. Gene Harbula is in charge of sales in his role as senior vice-president, business development, and Bernie Herkenhoff has been promoted to senior director of the company's Ste Genevieve operation.
- Brendon Docherty has joined TAG Aviation USA as regional vice-president, aircraft acquisition and sales. AirCell has named Fran Phillips senior vice-president, airline solutions.
- John Grisik, executive vice-president, operational excellence and technology for Goodrich, has been elected chairman of the board of the General Aviation Manufacturers Association for 2007.
- Robert Mingo is taking on the role of general manager of Derco Repair Services.
- BAE Systems is promoting Ian King to chief operating officer responsible for all non-US business. The company has also named Michael Heffron president of its Electronics & Integrated Solutions operating group.
Source: Flight International