- Products and services provider AAR has named Peter Chapman chief commercial officer.
- Sabena Technics has appointed Stephane Burton as general counsel within the group's executive committee.
- British Airways' former head of aviation security Ron Lindsay has been appointed to a non-executive role in the aviation division of G4S Security Services (UK).
- Piaggio Aero Industries has appointed Ugo Anatra general manager, Roberto Ciech chief operating officer and Giuliano Felten commercial and strategic procurements director. Eric Hinson has been named president and chief executive of Piaggio America.
- EADS has selected Peter Kleinschmidt as general counsel.
- Law firm Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has recruited Neil McGilchrist to its aerospace team.
- Robin Salem is joining Aircell as senior vice-president strategy and business development.
- Uzzi Rozzen is taking on the role of president of Israel Aerospace Industries' US subsidiary. He replaces Moti Bones, who has retired.
- Northrop Grumman has named Joseph Ensor vice-president surveillance and remote sensing for its electronic systems business unit.
Source: Flight International